THE IDEA IN BRIEF
The Women in Leadership program is designed to help women thrive in leadership roles through a combination of small group coaching with a professional coach, peer to peer learning and access to a connected community of like-minded women. Click here for a pdf of the program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The format is designed to be highly personalised and interactive, comprising:
- An agenda tailored to suit the group and finalised in the first meeting with topics drawn from a menu (see here for details)
- A weekly podcast from Kemp Street Partners
- Fortnightly virtual 60-minute “Time-Out for Me” catch-ups hosted by Kemp Street Partners scheduled at 7.30pm
- A private Yammer Group collaboration space to share insights, experience and ideas
- Provocative questions prior to each meeting related to the topic under discussion
- Reflection exercises, commitments and progress shared between meetings to help keep you on track
- Positive modelling by Kemp Street Partners and real-time practice (For Relevant Topics)
- Regular (optional) additional reading
The program is capped at 12 Participants and costs $200/Month incl GST (min 6 mths). The program may be tax deductible, under ATO’s self-education rules. Please consult your accountant.
Optional 1:1 Coaching is also available at an additional cost.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ME?
The program is designed for any woman who leads a team (small or large, formal or informal, traditional or agile) and who is keen to optimise leadership effectiveness in her organisation. Participants can be from any sector: Corporate, Private, Professional Services, Not-for-Profit, Education, Government etc.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click the “Enquire Here” button below and include “Women in Leadership Program” in the subject line. The first program is due to begin the week of 27th April.