THE IDEA IN BRIEF
The five-month Women in Leadership program is designed to help women thrive in leadership roles through a combination of small group coaching with a professional coach, peer to peer learning and access to a connected community of like-minded women. Click here for a pdf of the program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The format is designed to be highly personalised and interactive, comprising:
- Content covering
- Resilience and Self-Compassion
- Self-Confidence and Presence
- Communicating for Maximum Effect
- High Impact Influencing
- Reframing and Mastering Conflict
- Making Career Decisions
- Maximising Your Performance
- Fortnightly podcast and materials from Kemp Street Partners to introduce you to the content
- Fortnightly Peer Group Meeting to reflect, share insights and gain valuable additional perspectives, and help you commit to action
- Fortnightly virtual 75-minute “Time-Out for Me” catch-ups hosted by Kemp Street Partners typically scheduled at 7.30pm
- Private Slack Group collaboration space to share insights, experience and ideas
- Provocative questions prior to each meeting related to the topic under discussion
- Regular (optional) additional reading
The program is capped at 12 Participants and costs $350/month (min 5 mths). GST is additional for registered organisations. The program may be tax deductible, under ATO’s self-education rules. Please consult your accountant.
Optional 1:1 Coaching is also available at an additional cost.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ME?
The program is designed for any woman who leads a team (small or large, formal or informal, traditional or agile) and who is keen to optimise leadership effectiveness in her organisation. Participants can be from any sector: Corporate, Private, Professional Services, Not-for-Profit, Education, Government etc.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click the “Enquire Here” button below and include “Women in Leadership Program” in the subject line.