THE IDEA IN BRIEF
The four-month Women in Leadership program is designed to help women thrive in leadership roles through a combination of small group coaching with a professional coach, peer to peer learning and access to a connected community of like-minded women. Click here for a pdf of the program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The format is designed to be highly personalised and interactive, comprising:
- Content covering
- Resilience and Self-Compassion
- Building Self-Confidence
- Communicating for Maximum Effect
- High Impact Influencing
- Reframing and Mastering Conflict
- Maximising Your Performance
- Fortnightly podcast and materials from Kemp Street Partners to introduce you to the content
- Fortnightly Peer Group Meeting to reflect, share insights and gain valuable additional perspectives, and help you commit to action
- Fortnightly virtual 75-minute whole of cohort catch-ups hosted by Kemp Street Partners
- Private Slack Group collaboration space to share insights, experience and ideas
- Provocative questions prior to each meeting related to the topic under discussion
- Regular (optional) additional reading
The program is capped at 12-14 Participants. Please click the “Enquire Here” button for pricing details.
Optional 1:1 Coaching is also available at an additional cost.
IS THIS PROGRAM FOR ME?
The program is designed for any woman who leads a team (small or large, formal or informal, traditional or agile) and who is keen to optimise leadership effectiveness in her organisation. Participants can be from any sector: Corporate, Private, Professional Services, Not-for-Profit, Education, Government etc.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please click the “Enquire Here” button below and include “Women in Leadership Program” in the subject line.
PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS ‘MEMBER AREA’
Please click here to take you to the content for the program using the password you have been provided.